My Incredible Family

I have an AMAZING family! I have a beautiful mom who's great with kids and only worships Jesus. She was on our church praise team. Only, now, she doesn't do it anymore :-(. But I love her more than any mom in the world, because she's my mom!

I have a really great dad who works every day but Sunday and Saturday. He helps me with studying for my math tests and he's EXTREMELY good at science, especially space science. Which I love - he also helps me with that. He buys everything we need, he drives us everywhere on car trips, and loves animals - like me.


My sister is so nice! She let's me take pictures and movies on her computer because she is the only one who has a movie camera on her computer - besides my mom, her's can only take pictures. She and I love to do everything together, except for when she's on play-dates and stuff, and we have a lot of things in common like: we love electronics, we love dogs, we hate homework - doesn't everybody? - we LOVE to blog, we both want a phone, and we love to get muddy

My brother loves me too. When I want to play wii with him, he says "How about an hour then I get to play Call of Duty" or whatever the game he's obsessed with. So he takes up an hour of his day spending time with me, when he really doesn't want to - now that's sacrificial! - and he loves me a lot! And I love him.

I have three wonderful dogs: Princess - she is mine - Cinnamon - my sister's - and Abby - the family dog. Abby's a Toy Manchester Terrier, Princess and Cinnamon are long-hair Chihuahuas. I love them more than my computer - no offense - and more than blogging - no offense again. I love every one of them and they're great!

All those "goods" and "greats" of my family equals "incredible"!!!


2 comments:

  1. I love hearing your heart, dear one. You are SO precious and loving and fun and intelligent and unique and creative!!! One of a kind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWW!!!! thnku sooooooooooooooooo


    mmuucchhoo!!! "MUCHOI""""

    love y!!!u

    ReplyDelete

If you comment, everything will be alright!