The Time We Got a Dog

I have a Chihuahua of my very own! We saw them in their cage one day when my dad and I got to take it out and pet two of them. We petted the two girls. They were so sweet. One dog ran to me and the other to my dad. At first [giggle] I called them Chi and Chi chi. When we got home at dinner, I told Mom and my sister everything about them. Annie said she would've liked to see them; so we went the next day. She adored them right away when the cinnamon colored Chihuahua ran to her. The other ran to me. Dad asked us if we really really wanted these dogs or the other one. We also pet a Havalon (mix of a Havanese and a ?) I nodded so hard; I really wanted these. So we got them, without our mom knowing, and I named mine Princess, who now trusts me, and my sister named her's Cinnamon, who now trusts her. And Mom wasn't mad a bit. She just didn't know if we were ready. But we were cause God told us it was our time!


3 comments:

  1. Soundz Like FUN!!!

    Seems like you had a gr8 time.

    I'm glad you finally got a dog!

    Love Ya!

    ~Brooklyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Allyson! :) Thanks for commenting on my blog! I love yours! I'm a follower now!

    Thanks for the link, too!

    By the way, I LOVE the owl on your sidebar! It's so cute! I absolutely adore owls! :)

    Blessings!
    Laney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a day I will never forget! They are precious!

    ReplyDelete

If you comment, everything will be alright!