NASA

I went to Alabama for my 2009's Thanksgiving Break! It was the best thanksgiving ever! We went to a place called the NASA Space center. Now I'm studying space. It's so neat. Do you know what "NASA" means? It means national aeronautics space administration. So I've been studying mostly about the planet and astronauts and space missions. I've actually only studied two space missions; Apollo 11 and Apollo 13. I know that the first dog on the moon was Russian and named Laika. What's sad about that is she died in that mission, and never made it back home to safety. I also know the planets in order: Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune. What about Pluto? Well, that's not considered a planet it's called a "dwarf planet." If you have any questions about space, comment and I'll comment back.

3 comments:

  1. I think it's so cool that you want to learn about space! Maybe you will be an astronaut or a NASA journalist someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mom! I LOVE to learn about new things and I love you, dad, space, writing, reading, Princess, and many other things too. By the way people who are reading this, Armstrong isn't my real last name, I just use it when I'm writing stories and so I could put it on here too. That was my mom and that is my last name. So





    byebyebirdy!

    ReplyDelete

If you comment, everything will be alright!