Blogger Award, yet AGAIN!!! :)

Believe it or not, I got another blogger award...THANK YOU KEY 2 MY HEART!!! :)

Stylish blogger award Pictures, Images and Photos

well, here are the rules: state five random fact about yourself and then award five other bloggers. I'm not sure if I have enough blogs to award...but I think I might have just the right amount.

I love the lollipop song
2. I HATE watermelon
3. Wolves are one of my favorite animals.
4. I have a hat.
and 5. My S on my computer keyboard fell off once, and so did the DELETE key and my D key, but got them fixed.

Okay, now for the awarding:

Hannah McCalvery

Austin Shaw

Brian Shaw

victory

and last but not least,

Ginger Redwoods

Good job everyone!!! I love you designs!!!!!





Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!! You deserve it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I know I do!!! I've been working on my blogs like, EVERY SINGLE SECOND OF MY LIFE. So I know I do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome!
    Thanx ALOT for giving me an award. Ur ramdom stuff about your stuff about yourself is SOOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you comment, everything will be alright!