You Can Change!

I am Allyson Armstrong, and I am going to tell you a really awesome thing about my life.

I have Eczema all over my body. (My feet are the absolute worst) Whenever I scratch it, my friends say that it is annoying...because there is an really cruddy noise when I scratch it. I get made fun of at church and school. "Your skin is ugly!!" one would say, "What is that? It's soo hideous, how do you even walk with that stuff?" another would say.

My eyes are as weak as tea without flavor. I can't read without my glasses, I can't see small things without them. And one thing is I don't have the right lenses, so I have to take my glasses off and squint.

I can't run two minutes without taking my asthma medicine...I have to take it every morning and night, everyday!

I went to the doctor and they said I'm allergic to almost everything. For example...dust, carpet, furry things! I can't believe it!

When I was born, I had a hole in my heart...(never tell that! JK)

But after I became a christian, it started to improve. Although I still have them, I am grateful that I have Him (GOD) in my life because I would've never succeeded. I would've probably never mad it if I wasn't born with a christian family. God has changed my life, and He can change yours someday if you become one.

LEAD THE WORLD, CHANGE THE WORLD, MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER AND MORE GODLY PLACE!!!!! Please!




Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. You have endured so much at such a young age. But because you let the Lord help you, you're making a difference through your struggles. He is preparing you for great things, dear one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOH YAYAYA!!! I CANNOT6 WAIT ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 I love you Allyson! You are a strong, beautiful little girl! The Lord has blessed you! I love you! Thank you for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, NOW I realize your Eczema is worse than mine. :) But I know that the people who said those thingz don't know a great friend when they see one!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you comment, everything will be alright!